Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Beagley's Summer So Far...

Every summer of our marriage has had its joys, adjustments, happy moments and challenges. This one is proving to be no different. Above is a photo shoot that I did of the girls in early May. Below is a pic of Claire in the hospital about a week later. You all know about our scary experience when she stopped breathing and in the few seconds when I didn't know if she was going to be taken away from us, I was so grateful that I had taken these cute pictures of my girls. After Claire's incident, she was life flighted to Primary Children's where we spent 3 days and they did countless tests to see what was wrong with her. They figured out that it was probably reflux and she is on some medication for it. She has been a fussier baby than my others and we don't know if it is still the reflux that is making her that way or if it is colic or ??? I said to mom the other day, "parenthood is the biggest guessing game you will ever play!" I have also had a pretty emotional time getting used to having 3 kids and with Claire's added fussiness. I just hope she can grow out of it and be a happier baby.

This picture, of course, is at the blessing luncheon. Thanks to those of you who were able to attend. It was a very nice day.
This is a cake that I did last weekend for Kyle's step-sister's wedding.


Sorry these are out of order. This is Jannika's birthday cake from her luau party. I can't believe my little girl is 5 and getting ready to go to Kindergarten next month. She is very excited. She had some dental surgery on Tuesday in Provo. They put her out and even had to pull one of her teeth. She is playing Bessie in the pageant with Hannah as Cora (and we are Joe and Tilda again). Thanks to LeAnne for all her help with my kids during the surgery, at the pageant site and just in general. We love you!
There are more things that I want to write about but this will have to do for now! For more updates you can also check my other blog http://www.kyleandjanell.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From LeAnne: love that smiley picture of Claire!

Anonymous said...

Your wedding cake looks really good. And Jannika's b-day cake is so cute. Good job. Fawn