Monday, October 6, 2008

THE "LIME" CAKE

Fawn here. I finally got the pictures of the "lime" cake so here it is. This is the 4th cake I did that weekend of August 8-9, 2008. Kota helped me cut the blue and green fondant strips. He held the straight edge while I cut with a pizza roller. They are stuck to the cake with piping gel. The limes were already at the reception so I cut them and placed them on there. I wished they had been darker green but the cake turned out great anyway. The bride and groom loved it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cake, Fawn! The plaid looks really cute and is probably not that difficult to do. Good luck this weekend with your cake!

Anonymous said...

FAWN!!! That is an AMAZING cake! Girl....YOU GOT TALENT!!! Love it!!
Christina

Anonymous said...

Fawn These Cakes Are SOOOOO CUTE!! i think that its really cool that you do this. i would love to do that as my job